Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy. But still for records here it is: -
If you don't like what we sent you, let us know by email, we will try our best to find a solution. If an item you ordered from www.indiantrendz.com does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily assist you.
We are dedicated at www.indiantrendz.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We understand that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to assort out those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
- The item may be damaged during transit. or
- There might be a manufacturing defect. Or
- A wrong item might have been delivered to you by mistake.
In each of these cases please follow corresponding guidelines given below :
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product.
It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed so that we may replace the item as quickly as possible.
- We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
- If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever.
- Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with customer
Here are some important & helpful guidelines on Returns
- Always email us first if you have a problem on email@example.com
- Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
- Never send back an item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations
- Always return your items using registered airmail / courier who provide proof of delivery.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send thru reliable courier agency only and forward the tracking details to us and keep the airway bill till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale
For any complain / dissatisfaction with sizing and styling ( all stitched items ) –
- We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern & look can be created.
- If you do not have facilities of local alterations or do not have access to someone who can help you with alterations, we strongly suggest you to use our more safe measurement options, which will minimize any chances of error.
- All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account takes about 3 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Be extra alert when accepting parcel from courier –
- If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & description disclaimer –
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values.
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
- Indian Trendz firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
- It is practically impossible for Indian Trendz to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
- We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Indian Trendz is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade then other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a times green and blue also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
- Don't just the picture of the product but also read the color name in details that will help you to know what actual color would be for that item.
Beads and sequences missing or coming off –
- We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in a few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / Sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.